Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tickle Me Tuesday

A Few Differences Between Men and Women...



That is me, especially when I
need to make a quick visit to the market for eggs....
it is never, just eggs!





LOL!






Right?




Ahem....



TRUE!




Uh, oh!
LOL!




Then they ask, "Are you ok?"






Appreciate the relationships in your life, 
whether you are a man reading this, 
or a woman!

We both have our assets and our liabilities 
and even though there are many, many differences,
it is important to remember that
LOVE
ties everything
completely together!


What other differences have I missed?

Have a terrific Tuesday!! 

Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really laughing at this one! Especially appreciated the punctuation one! So clever, so true. LOL!

    One difference I have found is that men give directions in east/west/north/south lingo. As in: "Turn east on 52nd Street, and then go north on Elm Avenue until you reach Broadway. Then go west on Broadway. The store is on the south side of the street."

    Puh-leeze. This directionally-challenged female needs those directions in left and right please!!

    Love you!

    GOD BLESS!

    (p.s. Yesterday I posted something about Marty - you might enjoy it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon!!! Yes, those men.....ahem....anyways- I will definitely go check out your post on "Mar-tay".
      Hope you are having a wonderful day!
      Love YOU!

      Delete
  2. these are too funny and perceptive!
    i think i shop like a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA Ha! I bet you save a ton of money! Just needed a little laugh!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!