Monday, November 5, 2012

Motivational Monday!

One Thing Remains!



His Love Never Fails
It Never Gives Up
It Never Runs Out on Me

HIS love is always with me and always with you.

As I live each day as a lover of Jesus,
sometimes I forget,
sometimes I need to be reminded
that He ALWAYS loves me.


Do you love me even when I don't listen to what your Word says?
Yes.

Do you love me even when I'm not thinking of others,
but only of MY needs, MY cares, MY wants?
Yes.


Do you love me even when I fail you day after day?
Yes, yes and yes.



Never?

But Lord, you know I've made many mistakes in my life.
"I know".

I mean, I won't even mention them here, but you know, I've committed every sin.
Father, EVERY sin.


And, you still....love.....me?

"Yes".


No matter what we have done,
the mistakes,
the failures,
the flops,
Jesus still loves us.
You
and
me.

For this, I am forever grateful.
Why is it so difficult for some of us to accept love?
Why is it so difficult to believe in the unseen?
Trust.

What if you were to trust HIM with your life today?
What if you were to trust HIM with ALL of your heart?
Then,
you would know,  without a doubt,  that
HE.
IS.
REAL.

My father was a proud man. He was a Marine who served the United States in the Korean War.
Did I say he was proud?
Being proud and being a Marine is redundant.

He allowed God into his heart at the age of 72!
Yes, he was that stubborn!
But you know what?
He was changed because of it.

The last 5 years of his life were the best.
His heart was healed from all the hurt he had given
and taken from this world.
He was softer, more loving and more forgiving

Don't be too proud.
Don't wait too long.
Don't say, "HE doesn't exist" just so you can be "right".
Don't be afraid.

Open your heart to the one who loves us-
who gave His life for us.


35 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 


37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Godthat is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:35, 38-39


Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
    and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
    nations in exchange for your life.
Isaiah 43:4


I am so grateful that I can begin each day
loved,
forgiven
and 
saved.

How about you?

Let's not make this just another Monday!

How are you going to start YOUR week?

Be blessed!

























 











4 comments:

  1. Above all else, through all my anxious moments, the ONE thing I hold on to is this unshakeable, unchanging Truth - GOD LOVES ME!

    Amazing.

    Interestingly enough, we sang that song "One Thing Remains" in church this past Sunday. Yes, no matter what, the one thing that remains is the blessed love of our Lord.

    Great post.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Sharon!!! YEs, I love, love, love that song and I've been in the car w/Kiana and it's come on and we just sing our little hearts out to the Lord!!!
      Miss you and hope, hope, hope to see your sweet face sooner than later!
      Hugs!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Janet, for this timely encouragement. :) It's a wonderful way to start the day. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Karen! Have a wonderful week as well!
      Janet

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!