Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


Heard this on the radio this morning after dropping off my High Schooler.
Have you heard this song before?
It is by Big Daddy Weave.

As I listened to the words, tears welled up in my eyes.
I sang it
with 
very,
very,
very, 
grateful 
heart.

I could SO relate to this song, so I'm sharing it with you.
I AM LOVED and YOU ARE LOVED-
and REDEEMED.

On a day where we, as a country, 
celebrate "LOVE",
God's love is the ONE LOVE that can cover our past with forgiveness,
help me see today (and every day) as a blessing,
and
guarantee a wonderful future with Him in heaven.
Will you be with Him in heaven?

I love my life, my friends and family, 
but
I tell you.
Sometimes life just sucks.
Right?

THAT is why I am so grateful I have a mighty Lord that flushes out all the crap in my heart-
just being real.

I love you-
JESUS loves you
and that's all I wanted to say today!


1 comment:

  1. Jesus loves me,
    This I know...

    Oh, how grateful I am for that unchanging Truth in my life! Yes, I share your joy in celebrating this. (And yes, I am also thankful that He takes care of the *junk* in my life).

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Valentine's Day. And may we especially remember our very best sweet Heart, our eternal bridegroom, Jesus!!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!