Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Official!

Remember when I told you about this?



Well, it's OFFICIAL!!!!

Mary's book is OUT, for sale, AVAILABLE to 
YOU!!!!


When I first got an email explaining that I had been chosen to help Mary DeMuth launch her new book


I was elated, ecstatic and excited!

I got to read this literature before everyone else.
I felt like I was a new member of this secret, and very special club!

Guess what?
I was 
and now you can be in it, too!

Here is one of my favorite quotes from the book...

                                                                                                                                                         Consider reading Chapter 1 here,
and if that isn't enough,
watch this and maybe grab a tissue!


I would not endorse something I didn't fully believe in-
I endorse this book,
the author,
and most of all,
the content.

I dare you to read it and tell me that it didn't do a thing towards your relationship 
with God,
whether you believe He is real or not!

I double dare you!

If you order this book TODAY,
you will get a ton of FREEBIES 
(YAY! Who doesn't like free stuff?)
and you will also receive a book that will challenge you and urge you , 
if you haven't already, to give 
EVERYTHING
to Jesus
and to also allow HIM
 to be YOUR Everything.


Here are some online places to purchase:


What WOULD it be like if you did give Jesus everything,
ALL of you?


Jesus in EVERYTHING!







2 comments:

  1. What a great endorsement! We have all been waiting for this book and now it's here. Blessings for helping her get the word out.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, jan! Look forward to reading your next one! Blessings to you, too!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!