Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rose



This is Rose. She is 13 years old and lives in Kenya. I have been very blessed to be associated with her support group called "Ordinary Women", who are a group of super Godly women who are moved to help these orphans.

I just sponsored her, and it was very easy. For only $35.00 a month, I've been able to get her:

- school (HS) tuition, room and board, bedding, personal effects, stationary
- family and placement supervised by a qualified social worker
- nutrition and basic health care
- school uniform, clothing, bedding, & mosquito net and a BIBLE!

These children need our help and I pray some of you would consider joining me in supporting this group.
They will be going to Kenya in August to see these children and their community.

1John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in DEED and in Truth.

This group of AMAZING Ordinary Women show their love in action! What an inspiration you ladies are!

www.ordinarywomen.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!