Thursday, June 10, 2010

Truly Blessed:

Have you ever thought about how blessed you are?

Today I feel especially blessed. Why?

I feel truly lucky and am so grateful:

I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me~
He has a job~
I have 3 healthy, pretty happy children~
I have a semi-neurotic dog~
I have a home and a bed and my children have the same~
I live in a safe community~
I can worship my God publicly and privately~
My mother and I are friends~
My siblings and I are friends~
We can feed our children 3 meals a day, and some snacks~
We have clean clothes and lots of unmatched socks~
We have water whenever we want it~
We have freedom that cost some men and women their lives~
We have soldiers protecting us 24/7~


Now here are some funny, but honest reasons I am also grateful~

I have a thick head of hair~
I still don't have to wear glasses~
I have enough energy to yell at my kids...ooops, discipline them!
We have sunshine most of the time in California~
My daughter and I can laugh but also talk about girl stuff~
My boys have healthy intestines...and I know this by all the farting they do!
We can sing and dance whenever we want to!
I survived the 80's~
I still have my own teeth to grind while sleeping~
My pap smear and breast exam were both fine this year, I know "TMI"...

What about you? What are you grateful for?

Make a list and add to it as necessary.

If you live in America, you do have a lot to be thankful for!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!