Saturday, January 9, 2010

It Starts TODAY!!!!!

Ok- this is it! It starts TODAY and I'm officially a writer! Ha ha! (in my own world)
But seriously, I have been wanting to write and have written notes in a variety of notebooks, stick'ems, journals, and napkins among other things and now I will have to find all of those random thoughts and put them HERE!!! Yippppeeeee!!!! (thank you Gina!)

We watched "Julie & Julia" last night and I was so inspired that this regular gal started writing, and it grew into something really beautiful..........and SHE grew along with it!

I want that...don't we all??? Well, not all of us, but I do.....I'm excited about starting a new year and a new decade. I'm excited that just by doing THIS, I've already taken a little step towards my dream- to be a writer and speaker- to inspire and encourage women all over the world!

What about YOU? What can you do differently THIS year that will make a change in YOU- THIS YEAR????
Keep dreaming, keep feeling and keep hoping.......

2 comments:

  1. Jan Jan! So cool! I'm so proud of you!!!!!
    And you even created another blog all on your own..yay!!
    The year...decade has already started off in a completely different direction...can't wait to see where it is going. I'm excited to be on this journey with you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't have done it without you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!